Thursday, April 19, 2007

Back with a vengeance

Off to Beijing tomorrow.

I'm back with a different role.

This is my list of TO-DOs

  1. Manicure and Pedicure
  2. Foot massage
  3. Silk market to get cAOch bags for friends
  4. Peking duck
  5. Foot massage
  6. Karaoke and drinks with friends (Yes, I have Chinese friends)
  7. Carrefour to stock up on more chinese snacks
  8. Foot massage
  9. Dumplings
  10. Buy DVDs!!
  11. Foot massage

Am I missing anything? Oh, I'm there for work. Can you tell what my priority is?

Anyway, I have been off S**** for 5 days! I'm proud of myself. It is real cheap in Beijing though. 2SGD a pack. Tempting but I think I'll concentrate on the PEKING DUCK!

I really miss Beijing! The thought of working there permanently/get PR/marry a Chinese/etc did cross my mind. Briefly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillinatub said...

The thought of settling down in China did cross your mind! I don't think I have known anyone who has done that. I know a few people who frequently visit China for work... but no one has ever said that. interesting.. =)

Let me know how your trip turned out!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Turquoise Queen said...

look... u CANNOT settle down in China.... its TOTALLY not u... plus I have very few frens left so PLEASE do not entertain that thought... muahahahaha....
remember my cheong coach :P

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home