Monday, April 16, 2007

A Brand New Me

Last Saturday was life changing for me or at least I like to think so. That day I made the ultimate promise. I think I just gave my life away!

Dear friends, I have since, decided to TRY MY BEST to
  1. Quit S*** (I'm not typing it out just in case my IT-savvy-wannabe folks or EXTREMELY CONCERNED relatives stumbled upon my blog)
  2. Quit hitting the booze. Bye Bye Tiger...
  3. Quit using a wide range of explicitly descriptive terms in various languages/dialects
  4. Be a little more patient/loving/understanding towards living things
  5. I am still thinking about this.. Am I missing something?

Note the usage of words "TRY MY BEST" because I am managing expectations. So, don't you dare pull a 'Eh, thought you quit already???'

Okay, Good Luck mabez!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jillinatub said...

I think all nos. 1 to 4 are extremely tough to achieve. So when I can catch you doing any of the above, am I allowed to scold you? I think your publishing this post, just gave us the right to help you "get better" - whatever it takes!! WOO HOO!!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Jillinatub said...

I think they are all extremely tough to achieve..WOW! Well, in this case, you will definitely need help! I think your publishing your intentions just gave us the right to scold you every time you lapse into your old self!! WOO HOO! Sounds like fun!

1:18 AM  
Blogger mabez said...

Feathers,

You have this bad habit of sending TWO SIMILAR comments for each post. How ah? Which one to publish?

And no no, I don't need help. Hey, but I thought you were disappointed about 1 and 2?? heheh

Seriously, the toughest for me will be 4. I have more love for an earthworm than a human.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jillinatub said...

It's not a bad habit, it's because everytime after I post it..so I it again. Just when I am about to add another comment, I realised you have configured it such that you vet them before they get published.. by then its too late. Just choose any one.

I know no.4 is the toughest for you. haha! I wanted to say that.. but you said it first! How can you say you do not need help? Everyone could use a little help!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jillinatub said...

It's not a bad habit, it's because everytime after I post it..so I it again. Just when I am about to add another comment, I realised you have configured it such that you vet them before they get published.. by then its too late. Just choose any one.

I know no.4 is the toughest for you. haha! I wanted to say that.. but you said it first! How can you say you do not need help? Everyone could use a little help!

9:41 AM  
Blogger mabez said...

There there... you can go vet your own comments now. Just for you, I left the comments thingy open!

Yes, I need help for number 4.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jillinatub said...

Hey I am not the only one who leaves duplicate comments! Recently turned hip hop gangsta rapper, Turquoise Queen also.. in her own blog! wahaha!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Jillinatub said...

i shall leave the duplicate comments there.. so that your comments make sense... or anyone reading those wouldnt see the FLOW!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home