William strikes again..
Ring ring ring..
Me:
Hello, Mabel speaking.
William: (Mumbles)
I can't hear you, I'll call back!
Me: (Who are you?? wtf????)
Erm, I am not in the office.
William: (More mumbling)
Oh. What's the price for the shell scheme? I can't find it!
Me: (Trying to be nice)
It's XXX . You can't find it because it's not stated on the form.
William: (Panics and mumbles)
How much? I can't find it. Where is it stated!
Me: (Still quite nice)
I said it's not in the form. I got the figures off a person!
William: (Unbelievably dense and deaf)
Where where??? *Flips pages*
Me: (Lost it, COMPLETELY)
I SAID IT IS NOT STATED IN THE FORM! AND I AM ON LEAVE TODAY!
Me:
Hello, Mabel speaking.
William: (Mumbles)
I can't hear you, I'll call back!
Me: (Who are you?? wtf????)
Erm, I am not in the office.
William: (More mumbling)
Oh. What's the price for the shell scheme? I can't find it!
Me: (Trying to be nice)
It's XXX . You can't find it because it's not stated on the form.
William: (Panics and mumbles)
How much? I can't find it. Where is it stated!
Me: (Still quite nice)
I said it's not in the form. I got the figures off a person!
William: (Unbelievably dense and deaf)
Where where??? *Flips pages*
Me: (Lost it, COMPLETELY)
I SAID IT IS NOT STATED IN THE FORM! AND I AM ON LEAVE TODAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home